Monday, December 20, 2010

Eight is Great

Little Ms. Emma Jane turned 8 on Saturday!  (I’m a couple days behind in my blogging)…

DSC04256 She wanted a chocolate cake with red icing for her birthday.  I did the homemade version (don’t worry, you won’t see me on the food network anytime soon).  When I started mixing the red food coloring into the icing she decided she liked the pink shade much better.

We had a great time celebrating her special day.  This year she had a birthday party with her friends.  It was a great time and I still can’t believe how loud 6 little girls can be!  This is a picture of her friends, one of her best friends, Erika had to leave early and is not in the picture below.

DSC04267

For her birthday, Emma wanted the dog pillow pet and clothes, including knee high black boots with a small heel (harder to find than you would think).  She received lots of clothes and the pillow pet and I had fun buying earrings to match.

Its all about the bling…

DSC04288

Emma is full of life, LOVES to read and spend time with her friends.  Happy 8th Birthday, Baby Girl!  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment